The team of Hotel Franklin Feel The Sound, 3 star family hotel in Rome, is composed by a group of people who, while operating in an economic environmen, is aware of its social responsibility.
Therefore we believe that the work, and therefore the profit generated by it, must be guided by the following ethical principles:
- human value: through the creation of a stimulating, motivating working environment responsibly observant of the rules, in order to reaffirm the essential value of the community as being of the individual
- respect for the environment: through investment and procedures aimed at the lowest impact
- social awareness: through free services and support of charity organizations
The Hotel Franklin feel the sound is Sustainable Hotel in Rome because it adopts a particolar attitude to reach a common aim: 20% reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Since 2009 water is heated through solar panels which cover 80% of the hotel needs. The remaining 20% is produced by modern boilers with low environmental impact.
- From 2003 on the installation of the newest air-conditioners which use "eco-friendly" gases.
- In 2009 installation of a water purifier wich reduces the concumption of packaged bottles.
- Two years dedicated to the recycling of paper, spent oil, organic wastes, toners and other materials.
- Since 2007 use of natural products and without packaging for the courtesy line.
In more detail, our 3 star hotel in Rome pursues the 20% reduction of CO2 emissions with the following activities:
- Use of sustainable energy
- Monitoring of energetic and water consumption for the reduction of wastefulness
- "Green" purchases
- Guest awareness and staff education, because our behaviours can make the difference!