Hotel Franklin feel the sound respects and safeguards your privacy.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003), below we set out our statement concerning handling of the personal data of users who interact with this website (hereinafter “Site”) of Hotel (hereinafter “Users”).
This statement relates solely to any treatment of users’ personal data handled by Hotel during and on occasion of browsing on the Site or make an online booking.
Purpose of data handling and processing
Users data are collected and used to permit browsing on the Site, improve the browsing experience and also to respond to any requests or communications from Users.
1. Types of data handled and processed
- Browsing data: during the course of their normal operation, the information technology systems and software procedures used to operate this Site capture some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are items of information that are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties but that, by virtue of their intrinsic nature, could make it possible, via processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify the Users. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources requested, the time when the request is made, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server (e.g. OK, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the User’s operating system and computer environment. These data are used solely for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on Site utilization, to check that the Site is working properly, and to improve the User browsing experience. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrimes to the detriment of the Site.
- Data voluntarily provided by Users: the optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of data in web forms or of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this Site involves subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address – necessary to respond to requests or to finalize bookings – as well as of any other personal data included in the message.
2. Optional nature of provision of data
Apart from what has been specified for browsing data, the User is to provide his/her personal data to ask for the dispatch of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
3. How data are handled and processed
Handling and processing is done by means of automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and supports) and/or manually (e.g. physical supports) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data have been collected and, in any case, in compliance with current relevant regulatory requirements. Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, unlawful use or abuse and unauthorized access.
Cookies are small pieces of text that a website, when visited by a user, sends to the user's browser. These text cookies are then stored on the user's computer and are used by the same website the next time the user browses them. When browsing a website, users can also be sent cookies which come from different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), which can be included in various elements (for example, images, maps, sounds and specific links to pages of other domains) found on the same site as the one that the user is browsing.
|Cookie||Name||Type||What are they used for||More info|
|Site Cookie||donotviewcookiemsg||Strictly necessary cookies||This cookie saves the consent to install profiling cookies.|
|Site Session||ASP.NET_SessionId, .ASPXANONYMOUS||Strictly necessary cookies||These cookies store information about your settings (language, property preference, etc.), and allow us to personalise the website.|
|Booking Engine Session||ASP.NET_SessionId, .ASPXANONYMOUS||Strictly necessary cookies||These cookies store information about your settings (language, property preferences, etc.), and allow us to personalise the booking path.|
|Google Apis||NID||Strictly necessary cookies||This cookie allows information relating to the use of the jQuery framework to be saved.|
|Google Analytics||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz,__utmt_GlobaleHotelTracker, __utmt_HotelTracker||Analytical/performance cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about the way users browse our website. We use this information to create relationships about user traffic on the website, for conversion statistics and to improve the website in general. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.||Click here for a privacy recap on Google Analytics|